The Institute invites practitioners to share their hands-on-experience with students and participants and also eminent academicians from India and abroad. Following is a brief list of some guest faculty:
- Mr. G. Anantharaman, Ex-Whole Time Member, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Mr. M. S. Sahoo, Ex-Member, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Dr. M. Mathisekaran, Member, Forward Market Commission
- Mr. K. Kanagasabapathy, Economic Political Weekly (EPW)
- Mr.B.Madhuprasad, Vice Chairman, Keynote Corporate Services Ltd
- Mr. Rajesh Mokashi, Executive Director, CARE
- Mr. Jayesh Sule, Executive Director, National Depository Ltd. (NSDL)
- Mr. V. S. Sundaresan, Chief General Manager, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Dr. P. R. Patil, Joint Director, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Mr. B. Narasimhan, Company Secretary, Karvy Computer Share Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Siddhartha Roy, Sr.Vice President - Risk Management, The Clearing Corporation of India Ltd
- Mr. V. Shankar, Managing Director & CEO, Maximus Infoware India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. U. Venkatraman, Chief Executive Officer, MCX Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Mr. Arup Mukherjee, Assistant Vice President, National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
- Mr. Jeevan Sonparote, General Manager, SEBI
- Mr. Ashutosh Bishnoi, Vice President, L&T Finance Ltd.
- Mr.K. K. Mookhey, Principal Consultant and Founder, Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Uma Mohan, Product Head – Business Group, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX)
- Mr. Sanjay Bhattacharjee, Head - MF , L & T Mutual Fund
- Dr. A. K. Nag, Senior Vice President, Riskraft Consulting Limited
- Mr. Sumantra Pal, IES, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
- Mr. N. Srinivasa Rao, IES, Regional Evaluation Office, Planning Commission, Government of India