IICM invites Application for the post of "Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor"
Indian Institute of Capital Markets (IICM) is seeking candidates for full-time faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Faculty members would mainly be engaged in teaching, research and academic administration.
All the positions are on contract basis for a maximum period of five (5) years and renewable on the basis of performance..
- Name of Position – Professor
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected on professor post will be paid Rs. 37400 – 67000 with grade pay Rs. 10500/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of Doctorate having at least 60% marks from any recognized university/institute with good academic record. Besides it, they should have experience as Professor/Associate professor/Assistant professor.
- Name of Position – Associate Professor
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with grade pay Rs. 9500/- per month
for the personnel appointed on associate professor.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Ph.D. degree in finance and/or capital markets discipline from any recognized university/institute having at least 60% marks and 10 years experience in the field of teaching.
Experience: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Name of Position – Assistant Professor
Pay Band :– Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay Rs. 8000/- per month
Educational Qualification:– Doctorate degree having at least 3 years experience in relevant field from any recognized University/Institute.
Experience : Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.).
A fresh Ph.D. candidate or those who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants who will apply will be called for a personal interview after performing screening test of documents of candidates. And according to performance in interview, selection will be made of candidates.
- The decision of the Selection Committee and the Governing Council is final.
- The applications, typed on plain paper furnishing complete Curriculum Vitae with detailed educational and professional qualifications and experience, date of birth, postal address, contact numbers etc. should be sent by registered /speed post in a cover superscripting the post applied for 'IICM– application for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor' to the following address:
|The Chairman – Selection Committee
Indian Institute of Capital Markets
(UTI Institute of Capital Markets)
1st floor, Anusandhan Kendra, Plot No.107, Sector-15,
P.O. Kokan Bhavan, Sakal Bhavan Marg, Opp.Total Car Mall, CBD Belapur-400614
so as to reach the Chairman-Selection Committee on or before 1st June, 2012.
- Candidates are advised not to send original certificates.